Admissions to the Sixth Form
We provide courses for over 550 Sixth Form students. Although we receive many external applications, approximately 80% or more of our students continue from Year 11 each year at Beal for Sixth Form.
The Sixth Form Prospectus and other related documents for the academic year 2017-18 are now available for your information. The closing date was Friday 3rd March 2017 but we will still accept applications – when you have read the Prospectus, please complete the relevant application form and submit it. We will require a reference from your school, either on the proforma below or on your school’s standard reference as long as it contains the information we require, and either upload it at the time you submit your application form or send it to us at the address below.
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2017-18
- Sixth Form Subject Entry Requirements 2017-18
- Sixth Form Admissions Policy 2017-18
- Reference Form for externals
- Application Form for External Students 2017-18
- Application Form for Internal Students 2017-18 (only to be completed by students already at Beal High School)
- Alternative Qualifications to A Levels
- Progression Evening January 2017
- Sixth Form dress code
- Ofqual letter to internals
- Holiday Task Booklet 2017-18
Please note that all documents relating to Sixth Form admission must be downloaded from this site or completed online as we do not post out hard copies. Please note also that we will not be holding an open evening for prospective students.
For further information, contact:
Sixth Form Office, Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, Ilford, Essex IG4 5LP Telephone: 020 8551 9378