Admissions to the Sixth Form
We provide courses for over 650 Sixth Form students. Although we receive many external applications, approximately 80% or more of our students continue from Year 11 each year at Beal for Sixth Form.
The Sixth Form Prospectus and other related documents for the academic year 2018-19 are now available for your information. When you have read the Prospectus, please complete the relevant application form and submit it before the closing date which is Friday 2nd March 2018. For external students, we will require a reference from your school, either on the proforma below or on your school’s standard reference as long as it contains the information we require, and either upload it at the time you submit your application form or send it to us at the address below.
- Sixth Form Prospectus 2018-19
- Sixth Form Subject Entry Requirements 2018-19
- Reference Form for externals
- Application form for External Students 2018-19 (to be completed by students not currently at Beal High School or The Forest Academy)
- Application Form for Internal Students 2018-19 (only to be completed by students already at Beal High School or The Forest Academy)
- Alternative Qualifications to A Levels
- Sixth Form dress code
Please note that all documents relating to Sixth Form admission must be downloaded from this site in January or completed online as we do not post out hard copies. Please note also that we will not be holding an open evening for prospective students.
For further information, contact:
Sixth Form Office, Beal High School, Woodford Bridge Road, Ilford, Essex IG4 5LP Telephone: 020 8551 9378